Turn your iPhone, Android phone or any other mp3 player into your very own tour guide — with a Talking of Sydney audio walking tour.
Each of the four available tours takes you around a selection of Sydney's best sights, whenever you want and at your own pace. There’s something for everyone, including 'must-see' places of interest, lovely views, great shops, cafês and quaint old pubs, with the ghosts of the past brought alive with lurid tales.
The tours — which are available here as downloadable mp3 files, or alternatively in standard audio CD format — are yours to keep, so you can use them as often as you like.
Instead of burying your nose in a guide book, let talented Australian actor Nicholas Papademetriou show you this jewel of the South Pacific.
* More sites and more information than on a typical guided tour
* See as much or as little as you want, whenever it suits you
* No waiting for others, no set time schedules
* Stop whenever you need a break or to explore the spots that catch your interest
* Clear directions are given in the narrative, and a location-keyed map is also included to help you get your bearings
* Audio-guided walking tours give you total independence, because your knowledgeable, friendly guide is with you as soon as you press "PLAY"