is a special place - ask any Sydneysider. But others think so, too.
Regularly voted 'World's Best City' by the readers of leading international travel magazines (e.g. Traveller, Travel and Leisure [8 times!], UK Guardian/Observer Travel Awards), Sydney offers visitors a unique set of experiences.
For most of us, walking around and exploring a special place is one of the great pleasures of travel. It's how we soak up the atmosphere and spot the idiosyncrasies that distinguish it from anywhere else. But without someone to show us around, it's easy to miss out on the best experiences a location has to offer.
Guided tours are very popular because they show you what's special, and why. But they don't suit everyone, and they're not always available when you are.
That's why the Audio-Guided Walking Tour is an excellent alternative - you can see the sights and hear about them when you want to.
And that's why Carolyn Antony established Talking of Sydney Tours - to share her love of Sydney with fellow Australians and overseas visitors alike. A seasoned traveller herself, Carolyn spent years researching and selecting the best Sydney experiences for the discerning traveller, and has developed this series of Audio Guided Walking Tours to help you enjoy the city.
The tours are ideal for:-
* Overseas and Interstate visitors
The tours are all available as mp3 files (supplied as an immediate secure download). They are also all available as a standard audio CD, which is shipped to you.
* Sydneysiders wanting to know more about their home town
* Entertaining visiting guests
* Companies, for giving as a 'Welcome to Sydney' gift CD
* Conference and Event Organisers
* Incentive and Inbound Operators
* Relocation and Real Estate companies (for clients arriving in Sydney)
* Hotels and Apartments, for use or purchase by guests